Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Creating my own 3D pencil holder

WALT: Create and design a 3D pencil holder

Yesterday on Wednesday I went to Kaitaia Intermediate to go to an ICT class and I had to create a 3D pencil holder on a site called Sketchup and that is also where you can make many other 3D objects that can be 3D printed. I've finished the pencil holder but I have to have some design for the 3D object and personalize it and so far I have just added my name to the pencil holder. My favourite part when creating this 3D object was watching the videos and following what to do on the app. Maybe next time I could I could research about designs I could do on the 3D object.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ngairon, this is Olivia from class. I really liked how you wrote about your time in ICT where you had to create the 3D pencil holder. Maybe next time could you read through your blurb again to make sure there are no mistakes. Keep up the good work! Your friend Olivia.

    ReplyDelete