Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

living things and their habitats

Walt: Write 2 to 3 things about what you learned

For this task, I needed to read an article about living things in their habitat. My favourite part when completing this article was writing down the things I learned that stood out most in the article. Maybe next time I could add one more thing that I learned in the article.

I learned that when bees fly away with pollen they carry it on their feet and wings. I also learned that flowers don't have any other way to give pollen to other flowers.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ngairon, it's your classmate Olivia. I really like your Living things and their habitats, the thing that I liked the most about it was the part where you wrote down what you learned. Maybe next time could you put a capital letter at the beginning of your title, other than that it is perfect. Keep up the good work! Your friend Olivia.

    ReplyDelete