Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

Cyber smart learning

 WALT: Be smart if something happens online that we don't like.

For this task, I needed to watch a video with five things to do if something happens online that we don't like then write down either 5 or 4 things about what we learned. My favourite part while completing this task was watching the video and learning new things to do in a bad situation online. Maybe next time I could add more things about what to do in a bad situation online.




1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Ngairon,
    The part that stood out was your SMART poster, it is nice an colourful and interesting to read. When I read your post I learnt strategies that can help you to be smart online. To improve, you could add a blurb about what you found easy/hard. Keep up the good work Ngairon!

    ReplyDelete