Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Nonrenewable energy sources

WALT: Increase our knowledge by reading a wide range of texts (Article a day - Book of Knowledge)


For this task, I needed to read an article about Nonrenewable energy sources and I had to write down two things I learned in my book of knowledge. I enjoyed reading this because I got to learn a lot from the article. Maybe next time I could write more about what I learned.

I learned that there are 4 nonrenewable energy sources and they are crude oil, natural gas, coal, and uranium or nuclear energy. I also learned that we use oil to make liquid products like gasoline.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ngairon,
    I like how your article about Renewable resources can help your reader learn some compelling facts about the topic. I agree with your feedforward it would be good to have more information and facts about Renewable resources. Keep up good effort! Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete